This beautiful Villa is located in the beautiful area of Pera Pedi in Limassol.
Plot size 780 sq. m
House size 360 sq. m
Bedrooms 4 (with the possibility of converting an area of the house to a 5th bedroom)
Fire places 2
Kitchens 2 (fully furnished)
Provision for air condition units
The house is fully furnished and can be separated into 2 independent houses as there are bedrooms, kitchen, living room, dining room and fireplace on each floor (there are 2 floors).
There are also 3 large verandas, a storage area and a very large garden area with swimming pool.
The property is situated in a cul-de-sac which accomodates privacy and parking area. At the back of the property there is a pine forest and there is an undisturbed 360 degree view.
Contact us today to arrange a meeting and a tour to see this beautiful house.
The house is situated in Souni village in the foothills of the Troodos Mountains. The Sterling Project features thirty nine exclusive properties and has been tastefully conceived in order to reflect the beautiful pine, olive and carob woods in which it is located. The tranquil development is conveniently located for ease of access to Larnaca and Paphos airports and is only a ten minute drive from the beach and a twenty minute drive from the thriving commercial town of Limassol.
Each unit is set in a secluded and spacious plot, ranging from 2500 m² to 8000 m², and features stunning views down to the sea. They also offer private swimming pools with integral spa, designer Italian kitchens, marble and hard wood flooring, bar and barbecue areas, private water boreholes, tennis courts, stables, gyms and games rooms among others. Each property is individually designed to reflect the way of life of its occupants and we can accommodate almost any extra’s request that our purchaser’s make, provided that it is in keeping with the overall ambience of the development.
The unique property design which utilises the warmth of natural stone together with reclaimed Roman style terracotta roof tiles and wood detailing combined with latest architectural advances blends modern living harmoniously with the local environment. Every care is taken by our company to ensure that externally the properties appear traditional in style and in keeping with the beautiful setting of which they are a part.
Internally, modern convenience is the key. Each property is designed to maximise light and air which floods the houses and the highest quality materials and fittings are used in the process. Top of the range bathroom suites and Italian kitchens combine with marble and hardwood flooring to create clean lines and beautiful finishes. Many houses feature the Country Rose signature galleried landing upstairs.
The properties feature the very latest in technological advances expected from our bespoke clients, with a multitude of intelligence housed in each property: audio and visual access; concealed ducting for heating and cooling; satellite and fast internet preparation; security alarm systems and multi room audio to name but a few.
List of property Specification
- House consisting of :
- Ground floor: kitchen, dining/sitting room, entrance hall, dining/lounge room, a bedroom with en-suite bathroom, guest’s toilet.
- 1st Floor with a landing hall, sitting area, one bedroom with en-suite, master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite.
- 2nd Floor: two bedrooms en-suite
- Single stone built garage 4 x 6m, remote control door with attached storage facility (2m x 4m).
- Swimming pool 6m x 12m (maximum depth 1.6 meter).
- Stone wall boundary with iron bars and 2.20m high electric gate remotely controlled entrance door – video/audio link to the building.
- Preparation for irrigation system with a complete water system connected to own water well.
- Preparation for satellite and ADSL / Broad band connections.
- Solar and electric water heating system.
- A pergola 3m x 6m (with 2 electricity points) and lighting.
- 250m² of Crazy paving.
- Preparation for 18 perimeter lights (lighting fixtures for in and outside the house will be supplied by the Purchaser).
- 20m2 outhouse with sauna, toilet, shower and changing room.
- Separate 60m2 guesthouse with 1 bedroom and kitchenette.
- Hot tub covered with pergola 3m x 6m.
- 4 Garden water/hose connections to own water source.
- Alarm System
- Reclaimed roof tiles on top of specially imported corrugated cement based sheets
- Double glazed aluminum windows
- Designer kitchen (You can choose from our selection of designer kitchens)
- Parquet wood in bedrooms
- Ceramic tiles or marble downstairs.
- Entertainment and Energy management System.
- Central Heating
- Air Conditioning
Covered size sq. m: 560m2 main house plus 60m2 guest house
Plot size sq. m: 2500m2
Number of Rooms: 6
Number if Bathrooms: 7
Property Name and Location/City: “Sterling Magnolia”, Located in Souni, Limassol, Cyprus
Status: Under Construction
Availability: One available (House 37)
Contact us today to arrange an appointment and find out more about this unique property!