In Columbia House, there are only 23 apartments, duplexes and penthouses with one, two, three and four bedrooms. The cleverly designed master plan provides for convenient access to the common pool and recreational area, landscaped gardens and covered parking spaces. The penthouses enjoy spacious private rooftops.
Sandy beaches and popular tourist attractions 5 minutes away from the project guarantee that your property will be a successful investment offering generous capital growth and suitable for getting a solid rental yield. The smart “compound” concept, convenient positioning, and trendy architectural concept make Columbia House unmatchable on the Limassol property market.
Location: 1500 m from the sea!
||1, 2, 3, 4 bd. Apartment(s), Penthouse(s), Duplex(s)
|– 1 b/r Apartment
|– 2 b/r Apartment
|– 3 b/r Apartment
|– 3 b/r Penthouse
|– 4 b/r Penthouse
|– 3 b/r Duplex
For more information about this property or to arrange an appointment please contact us today.
The house is situated in Souni village in the foothills of the Troodos Mountains. The Sterling Project features thirty nine exclusive properties and has been tastefully conceived in order to reflect the beautiful pine, olive and carob woods in which it is located. The tranquil development is conveniently located for ease of access to Larnaca and Paphos airports and is only a ten minute drive from the beach and a twenty minute drive from the thriving commercial town of Limassol.
Each unit is set in a secluded and spacious plot, ranging from 2500 m² to 8000 m², and features stunning views down to the sea. They also offer private swimming pools with integral spa, designer Italian kitchens, marble and hard wood flooring, bar and barbecue areas, private water boreholes, tennis courts, stables, gyms and games rooms among others. Each property is individually designed to reflect the way of life of its occupants and we can accommodate almost any extra’s request that our purchaser’s make, provided that it is in keeping with the overall ambience of the development.
The unique property design which utilises the warmth of natural stone together with reclaimed Roman style terracotta roof tiles and wood detailing combined with latest architectural advances blends modern living harmoniously with the local environment. Every care is taken by our company to ensure that externally the properties appear traditional in style and in keeping with the beautiful setting of which they are a part.
Internally, modern convenience is the key. Each property is designed to maximise light and air which floods the houses and the highest quality materials and fittings are used in the process. Top of the range bathroom suites and Italian kitchens combine with marble and hardwood flooring to create clean lines and beautiful finishes. Many houses feature the Country Rose signature galleried landing upstairs.
The properties feature the very latest in technological advances expected from our bespoke clients, with a multitude of intelligence housed in each property: audio and visual access; concealed ducting for heating and cooling; satellite and fast internet preparation; security alarm systems and multi room audio to name but a few.
List of property Specification
- House consisting of :
- Ground floor: kitchen – family room, living room, entrance hall, dining room, a master suite with separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom and one guest’s toilet.
- 1st Floor with a landing hall, three bedrooms all en-suite.
- One single stone built garage 4 x 6 m with remote control door.
- Swimming pool 6m x 12m (maximum depth 1.6 meter).
- Stone wall boundary with iron bars and 2.20m high electric gate remotely controlled entrance door – video/audio link to the building.
- Preparation for irrigation system with a complete water system connected to own water well.
- Preparation for satellite and ADSL / Broad band connections.
- Solar and electric water heating system.
- A pergola 3m x 6m with lighting.
- 250m² of Crazy paving.
- Preparation for 18 perimeter lights (lighting fixtures for in and outside the house will be supplied by the Purchaser).
- Tiled roof SPA area
- 4 Garden water/hose connections to own water source
- Separate 60m2 guesthouse with 1 bedroom, toilet and kitchenette.
- Alarm System
- Reclaimed roof tiles on top of specially imported corrugated cement based sheets
- Double glazed aluminum windows
- Designer kitchen (You can choose from our selection of designer kitchens)
- Parquet wood in bedrooms
- Ceramic tiles or marble downstairs
- Entertainment and Energy management System.
- Central heating
- Air conditioning
- 20m2 outhouse with sauna, toilet, shower and changing room.
Covered size sq. m: 290m2 main house plus 60m2 guesthouse
Plot size sq. m: 2500m2
Number of total Bedrooms: 5
Number of total Bathrooms: 6
Property Name and Location/City: “Sterling Cedar”, Located in Souni, Limassol, Cyprus
Status: Under Construction
Availability: Two available (House 22 and 47)
Contact us today to book an appointment in order to find out more about this unique property.